ProCTI | Connect your telephone with Dynamics 365
Use your stored data on every call with computer telephony integration
- Connect your Skype for business (formerly Lync) or TAPI-enabled PBX with Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 and Dynamics NAV get the data on each incoming and outgoing call
- Determine individually and flexibly which stored information should on each call in ProCTI. Access your contact information, service cases, e-mail addresses, current contracts with only one click!
- Create leads, contacts, tasks, notes, e-mails and activities in connection with the caller. Initiate or forward calls, see and start your open appointments, search for leads, contacts and companies – everything directly in ProCTI.
- Simple and intuitive user management allows different access rights to your data
per User / month
per User / month
Pricing Information: Only enabled ProCTI users are counted. A minimum of 5 seats is required.
Time-consuming contact management? Inefficient service? Low customer and employee satisfaction?
ProCTI puts an end to these problems. Enjoy a 360° view of contact information and the entire customer history for an optimized contact management and customer service.
How it works...
The standard version of ProCTI connects the following versions of Microsoft Dynamics or Uniconta and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI):
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Skype for Business (previously known as Lync): Versions 2010, 2013 or TAPI
compatible with the cloud based collaboration tool Microsoft Teams
Connect your databases with your telephony system via CTI (computer telephony integration)
- Connect databases such as Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV, but also SAP, Salesforce, SugarCRM or Lotus Notes with your telephony system (telephony via Skype for Business (Lync) or TAPI)
- Make use of the stored contact information in the right moment and get a complete overview with every call
- Popular areas of use: Customer hotline, technical support, supplier management, internal sales, etc.
You decide individually which data should be displayed
- Determine individually and flexibly which stored data from which system should be shown with a call and access them with just one click
- Make use of the endless possibilities such as displaying contact data, company name, notes/activities/service cases, e-mail address, credit blocks, running contracts, etc.) and benefit from the role-based user Interface; Every user can only access information according to his system role (e.g. sales, service, marketing, management, finance, etc.)
- Configurate and adapt the ProCTI user interface flexibly and without any programming
- Easy management of users thanks to the clearly structured admin panel
Offer high-quality customer service and be one step ahead of your competitors with ProCTI
- Look for leads, contacts and companies and get all the relevant information at a glance
- Initiate or forward calls directly in ProCTI
- See and initiate your open appointments
- Create activities, tasks, e-mails, appointments, service cases, sales opportunities, etc. directly from ProCTI
- Save unknown callers as contacts or leads in ProCTI
- Avoid time-consuming contact research, inefficient service, duplication, customer dissatisfaction and save money
Questions and answers
Yes. ProCTI offers its own API to create new and individual adapters for connecting new systems and data bases.
ProCTI is compatible with all Skype for Business and TAPI systems.
Yes. ProCTI is available in all languages available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Yes. ProCTI works in the cloud.
Yes. ProCTI proves to be a highly flexible computer telephony integration. The user interface can be personalized regarding colour, design, shown data and buttons.
ProCTI enables individual contact management and displays the contact data from the data base that have previously been defined in the administration area of the data base. Programming skills are not required.
Yes. With ProCTI you can connect several data bases/systems to your telephony system.