ProOwnership | Co-own contacts in Dynamics 365
Advanced ownership options of contacts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365
- Using ProOwnership, you can determine the ownership options of CRM contacts individually with just 1 click, ensuring that you only become the co-owner of those contacts that really matter to you.
- Benefit from a continuous synchronization of contacts in Outlook and on mobile devices.
- Add your colleague as a co-owner of a contact and share all contact data and the complete contact history with him.
Pricing Information: All enabled CRM users are counted (including Read Only users, Admin Only users, Office 365 Global Admins and Service Accounts).
Your colleague and you are both often in touch with one and the same CRM contact, but only your colleague can see all contact data synchronized on his mobile phone?
Using ProOwnership, this will be a thing of the past! Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 only offer restricted contact ownership options. A contact can be owned by one specific user or by a pre-defined CRM team. This situation is especially annoying when it comes to the synchronization of contacts with Outlook and on mobile devices. Have you ever been in the situation that you wanted to call a customer but his contact details have not been synchronized with your mobile phone, because you were not the CRM contact owner? Or have you even been in the situation that you had many CRM contacts on your mobile phone which were not relevant for you because you belonged to a broader CRM team? ProOwnership puts an end to this! ProOwnership ensures that you are just co-owning those CRM contacts that really matter to you, being able to use all essential contact data anytime and anywhere.
How it works...
ProOwnership is compatible with the following versions of Microsoft Dynamics:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Add co-owners to CRM contacts individually and flexibly with just 1 click
- Add yourself or your colleague as a co-owner of a CRM contact with just 1 click on “Add owner”
- In a matter of seconds, ProOwnership creates a new CRM team consisting of the previous and the newly-added contact owners in the background (if not already existing). You can name the team as you wish.
- With a click on “Remove owner”, you can easily remove yourself or your colleague from the contact ownership
Determine for each owner, if he is on a first-name basis with the CRM contact or not
- ProOwnership saves this individual information and makes sure that the appropriate salutation will be used (e.g. for direct mailings, etc.).
- Extended, flexible ownership options for CRM contacts
- Co-ownership of relevant contacts per 1 click
- Continuous synchronization of contacts for all co-owners in Outlook and on mobile devices
Questions and answers
ProOwnership is available in the same languages that are available for Micrsoft Dynamics CRM.
Every user who has the ProOwnership CRM security role can add or remove co-owners to CRM contacts using ProOwnership.
You can add all users of a CRM system as a co-owner of a CRM contact using ProOwnership.
Yes. ProOwnership can be run in the cloud.