ProWebForm | Integrate webforms in Dynamics 365
Create HTML forms for Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 quickly and easily
- Quickly generate HTML web forms without any programming skills and just a few clicks in CRM
- Create different types of online forms based on all available CRM fields (e.g. contact form, registration form, application form, support form, etc.)
- Benefit from the large variety of options to customize your forms (type and order of the fields, type of answer options, form design via CSS, etc.)
- Embed created forms on your website or in your mailings etc. ProWebForm saves all transferred information directly and automatically in your CRM for targeted follow-up actions
Pricing Information: All enabled CRM users are counted (including Read Only users, Admin Only users, Office 365 Global Admins and Service Accounts). A minimum of 5 seats is required.
You want to create and design online forms without programming skills and embed them into your website or e-mails?
No problem! With ProWebForm, you design various types of HTML forms based on Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 fields in a jiffy and without programming, and you create them according to your wishes and publish them wherever, whenever and as often as you want.
How it works...
ProWebForm is working with the folling versions of Microsoft Dynamics:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Quickly create HTML web forms directly in Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 without any programming
- In order to create the HTML forms you can use all available standard and custom fields of the Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 system
- Create individual online forms such as contact forms, registration forms, order forms, e-mail forms, newsletter registration forms, support forms, etc.
Design, implement and publish HTML forms wherever, whenever and as often as you like
- Adapt created forms to your wishes and your corporate design
- Benefit from a variety of design options; Define the field types and their order as well as the answer options (single-line text, multi-line text, drop down, single choice, multiple choice, telephone number, e-mail, date, data upload, etc.)
- Design the form via CSS, adapt the text on the send button and define the message that will be displayed after sending the form, as well as the page to which the sender will be forwarded
- Match created forms to CRM campaigns, define if and who will receive an e-mail notification as soon as a request is sent
- Use the HTML form code to link the form to or directly embed it into your website, mailings, etc.
Benefit from seamless integration – all transferred information is automatically saved in CRM
- Each piece of information transmitted via the online form is immediately saved in CRM; Look up the messages as form activities directly in CRM
- Requests from already existing contacts, leads, companies, etc. are directly associated to these. For requests from unknown contacts, leads, companies, etc. ProWebForm automatically creates new data sets.
- Get access to all data sets within one data base and get rid of lengthy import and export processes
- Keep consistency in your data and avoid duplicates thanks to the duplicate check feature
Questions and answers
ProWebForm is available in all possible languages of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
All ProWebForm functions can be found in the upper area of the ribbon with the other standard functions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365. This is where you can create and manage HTML web forms and other submitted requests (web form activities).
No. With ProWebForm you can create forms without any programming directly in your CRM system.
You can design the HTML forms according to your wishes. In order to create online forms you can use all fields that are available in your CRM system (standard as well as custom). Define the field types and their order as well as the answer options (single-line text, multi-line text, drop down, single choice, multiple choice, e-mail address etc.). Adapt the text on the send button and define the message that will be displayed after sending the form. as well as the page to which the sender will be forwarded. Adapt the design of your HTML form to your corporate design with CSS. This means you have complete flexibility regarding the type of form (contact form, order form, registration form, e-mail form, etc.) and its design.
You can find the submitted requests directly in your CRM system in the upper area of the ribbon with the other standard functions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365.
Yes. ProWebForm can be run in the cloud.
ProWebForm is charged per user/month. As every CRM user can use the functionality of ProWebForm and particularly can access the generated activities by ProWebForm, its mandatory to pay for every enabled CRM user. Moreover, please note, that a minimum of 5 seats is required.