ProMailChimp | MailChimp Integration Dynamics 365
Create Newsletter with MailChimp directly in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365
- Experience professional e-mail and newsletter marketing with ProMailChimp and integrate the field-proven e-mail marketing tool MailChimp into your Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 system
- Quickly create responsive HTML e-mail templates and newsletters – without any programming effort, by using drag & drop and personalize them with data from your CRM
- Simply send e-mails and newsletters to your contacts, leads or companies directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365
- Benefit from extensive e-mail statistics (opened and clicked e-mails, etc.) in Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 for targeted follow-up actions
Pricing Information: All enabled CRM users are counted (including Read Only users, Admin Only users, Office 365 Global Admins and Service Accounts). A minimum of 5 seats is required.
You are looking for an integrated and extended e-mail marketing and newsletter tool within your CRM system?
With ProMailChimp you have found an extensive and field-proven e-mail and newsletter marketing addon for Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365. Put all steps of a mailing campaign into practice – quickly and without programming skills – from creating e-mails and newsletters to managing recipient lists, the campaign itself and monitoring the success of the campaign by using extensive e-mail statistics.
How it works...
ProMailChimp connects the following versions of Microsoft Dynamics with MailChimp or Mandrill*:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics 365
*You need to have an active MailChimp or Mandrill account
Enjoy professional and extensive e-mail marketing integrated in CRM
- ProMailChimp integrates your Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 system with the field-proven e-mail marketing tool MailChimp
- Experience a quick and intuitive handling of e-mail and newsletter campaigns in your CRM environment
- Make use of all data, functions and statistics within one system
- Popular areas of use: newsletter marketing, event marketing, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Popular extensions: ProWebForm for storing new newsletter subscribers automatically in the recipient list in CRM
Create individual HTML e-mail templates without any programming effort
- Use the extensive e-mail editor and create individual HTML e-mail and newsletter templates with drag and drop
- Choose from a variety of layouts and adapt the entire design as well as the content blocks (e.g. text blocks, images, videos, social media buttons, etc.); Adapt templates easily to different kinds of events and your corporate design
- Personalize your HTML e-mail and newsletter templates with data from the CRM by simply defining placeholders without the need for programming skills
- Benefit from e-mail templates optimized for smartphones, tablets, desktops and different e-mail clients (e.g. GMX, GMAIL, etc.)
Monitor the success of your campaigns with e-mail tests and detailed analysis
- Send individual test e-mails or carry out A/B testing in order to ensure that the more promising e-mail reaches your recipients
- Send e-mails and newsletters to contacts, leads and companies from your CRM system by using static and dynamic recipient lists
- Get an overview on the e-mails sent, successful deliveries, bounces, opened and clicked e-mails thanks to lists and diagrams that include detailed data for contacts, leads and companies
- Benefit from these statistics for follow-ups and ongoing optimization of your marketing and sales activities
Questions and answers
Only those users who have received the required ProMailChimp security role from the administrator can make use of ProMailChimp.
ProMailChimp is available in the same languages that are available for Micrsoft Dynamics CRM.
All ProMailChimp functions can be found in the upper area of the ribbon with the other standard functions of Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 where you can manage the recipient lists and the e-mail and newsletter templates. The carrying out the campaign is handled in the menu item “Campaigns” in the marketing area.
HTML e-mail and newsletter templates can be designed with a high degree of individuality. You can choose from a variety of e-mail layouts and adapt the colors and the format via the editor. Different blocks (e.g. text blocks, images, social media buttons) can be placed in the layout with drag and drop. This way the e-mails can be adapted quickly to different occasions and corporate designs.
Because ProMailChimp is based on the proven e-mail marketing tool MailChimp, all e-mail and newsletter templates are optimized for smartphones, tablets, desktops and different e-mail clients (e.g. GMAIL, GMX).
The e-mail statistics can be found in the corresponding marketing campaign directly in CRM.
Yes. Those recipients who unsubscribe from a recipient list are taken off this mailing list. Campaigns that are carried out via this certain list are then only sent to those recipients who have not unsubscribed.
Yes. ProMailChimp can be run in the cloud.
E-mail and newsletter templates can easily be personalized by defining merge tags. An e-mail template can be personalized with all standard and custom fields from Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365. No programming skills are needed for simply putting a placeholder (merge tag) into the e-mail template and choosing from a drop down menu which data from the CRM field should be shown in the e-mail.
No. No programming skills are needed for any of the steps from creating and customizing the e-mail or newsletter template to generating the recipient list and the dispatching of e-mails.
Mailings can be sent to contacts, leads and companies that are stored in your CRM system, either as static or dynamic recipient lists.