Access data / Server Logfiles
The providers (their webspace provider) collect data about how the website is accessed. These data include: name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, message about successful access, browser and browser version, operating system, referrer URL (site visited immediately before), IP address and the requesting provider. The providers only use the protocol data for statistics in order to operate, secure and optimize the website. However, the providers reserve the right to check the protocol data in case illegal use of the website is suspected.
Processing of Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be tracked back to a person and that allows to identify a person. The providers use this data in order to inform about their products and services (in case the person gave his/her consent) or to collect opinions about the product and service portfolio of the providers by conducting surveys. The providers do not divulge this data to third parties.
When contacting the providers (via the contact form or e-mail) the information given by the user is stored for handling the request and in case further questions arise.
ProAddon uses the following Cookies:
- NID Cookie, google.at, The NID Cookie contains a unique ID. Google uses this ID to store your preferred settings and other information (e.g. your preferred language, your preferred number of results to be shown, if you prefer Google SafeSearch to be switched on, etc.). Furthermore, Google uses the NID cookie to individually adapt adverts to you and your interests (e.g. in the Google search). The cookie captures e.g. your recent search requests, your previous interactions with adverts and search results and your visits on other websites. Google uses this information to provide you with individually tailored adverts on Google.
- PREF Cookie, google.at, The PREF cookie stores your preferred settings such as your language, the number of results to be shown and if you prefer results to be opened in a new window.
- IDE, doubleclick.net, Google DoubleClick uses this cookie to register and report the visitors’ activities on the website after he or she has clicked on an advertisement of the website owner. This is in order to measure the effectiveness and of an advertisement and the visual display of targeted advertisements for the visitors.
- _ga Cookie, _gat. Cookie, proaddon.com, These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the website (e.g. number of visitors on the website, locations where they are coming from and which pages they visit). We use this information to create performance reports and to improve our website. The cookies collect information anonymously. The _ga cookie serves to differentiate between users and the _gat cookie serves to reduce the inquiry rate.
- _icl_visitor_lang_is, _wpml_browser_redirect Cookies, www.proaddon.com, These language cookies store important, language-specific information and are crucial for the display of website contents in the correct language.
- _woocommerce_recently_viewed Cookie, www.proaddon.com, This cookie stores the ID of products which you have previously viewed on our Website.
- ARRAffinity Cookie, app.proaddon.com, This Windows Azure cookie ensures that you will be directed to the requested active Azure server entity.
- __cfduid, _zlmid, __zlprivacy Cookies, zopim.com, Zopim uses these cookies in order to show targeted contents and personalized advertisements which are continuously adapted in the course of subsequent visits.
- Youtube Cookies, youtube com, Some ProAddon pages contain embedded videos from Youtube. When browsing such a page or by clicking on such a video, Youtube will place cookies on your device. ProAddon does not have any influence on the settings of these Cookies.
Please click on the following links to read more about how to manage and delete cookies in your browser:
- Managing cookies in the Internet Explorer
- Managing cookies in Firefox
- Managing cookies in Google Chrome
- Managing cookies in Safari
Usage of Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. With this tool, website-tags can be administered via one interface. The Google Tag Manager just implements the tags, meaning that no cookies are utilized and no personal data is collected. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags which possibly collect data. Nevertheless, the Google Tag Manager does not access these data. If there is a deactivation on domain- or cookie-level, the deactivation will continue for all tracking tags as long as they are implemented via the Google Tag Manager.
More information about the Google Tag Manger:
Revocation, Changes, Revisions and Updates
On our websites and for our Internet Services, we will use Application Insights, a web analytics service provided by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA (“Microsoft”).
Application Insights places a cookie in the browser of the visitor of the web pages which allows for an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website are usually transferred to a server of Microsoft in the US and stored there. On our behalf as a website operator, Microsoft will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other information on website usage and internet related services to us as a website operator. You can reject the required placing of the cookie – for example by settings in your browser which generally disable the automatic placing of cookies or adjust your browser so that cookies are blocked by Microsoft. However, we would like to point out that in this case you might not be able to use all features of our website to their full extent.
The following additional information is collected:
- Operating System
- Browser + Version
- Screen Resolution
- Approximate location of the user
- IP address
We can analyze these data using various reports. All this information is anonymous statistical data and referencing these to a person is not possible. The evaluations serve only for troubleshooting and optimization of the website and the application.
Further information from Microsoft about privacy and Azure can be found at: http://azure.microsoft.com/de-de/support/trust-center/privacy/
Privacy Statement for the Use of Facebook Plugins (Like-Button)
On our pages, plugins from the social network Facebook of the provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated. The Facebook plugin can be recognized via the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our side. An overview of Facebook-plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
If you do not wish that Facebook can link your visit to our pages to your Facebook account, please log out from your Facebook account.
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Through the use of Twitter and the function “Re-Tweet”, the web pages you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter. We point out that we as providers of the sites have and gain no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use through Twitter. For more information, please see the privacy statement of Twitter at http://twitter.com/privacy.
You can change your privacy settings on Twitter by changing the account settings under http://twitter.com/account/settings.
Privacy Statement for the use of MailChimp
This website uses the services of MAILCHIMP for the sending of newsletters. The company is the Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
MailChimp is a service that can be used to organize and analyse the sending of newsletters. If you enter data for the purpose of the Newsletterbezugs (e.g. e-mail address), these will be stored on the servers of MailChimp in the USA.
MAILCHIMP has a certification according to the “EU-US-privacy-shield”. The “Privacy-shield” is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the United States to ensure compliance with European data protection standards in the United States.
With the help of MailChimp we can analyze our newsletter campaign. When you open an e-mail sent with MailChimp, a file (so-called Web beacon) that is contained in the e-mail connects to the servers of MailChimp in the United States. This can be used to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked. Technical information is also collected (e.g. time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). This information cannot be assigned to the particular newsletter recipient. They are exclusively used for statistical analysis of newsletter campaign. The results of these analyses can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you do not want to be analyzed by MailChimp, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this we provide a corresponding link in each Newsletternachricht. You can also cancel the newsletter directly on the website.
Data processing is based on your consent (art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribe from the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data deposited by you for the purpose of the newsletter subscription to us will be stored by us until your discharge from the newsletter and after the unsubscribe of the newsletter from our servers as well as from the servers of MailChimp deleted. Data that has been stored for other purposes with us (e.g. e-mail addresses for the member area) are not affected by this.
Completion of a data processing agreement
We have concluded a so-called “data processing agreement” with MailChimp in which we MailChimp to protect the data of our customers and not to pass them on to third parties. This agreement can be viewed at the following link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/sample-agreement/.
Our website uses plugins of Google-powered YouTube page. The site operator is the YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.If you visit one of our sites equipped with a YouTube plugin, you will be connected to the YouTube servers. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to assign your browsing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO.
Payment provider StripeOn our website we offer payment via stripe. The provider of this payment service is Stripe, Inc., 85 Berry Street, Suite 550, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (hereinafter “stripe”).
If you pay via stripe, the payment data you enter will be sent to stripe.
Your data will be transmitted to stripe on the basis of article 6 (1) lit. (a) DSGVO (consent) and article 6 (1) lit. (b) DSGVO (processing to fulfil a contract). You have the possibility to revoke your consent for data processing at any time. Revocation does not affect the effectiveness of data processing operations in the past.